Friday, September 12, 2008

Cake and coral

The day after our one month I made Chad this cake for after he came home from work because I wanted it to be a surprise haha. I didn't have an actual icing spreader so i used a spoon...the icing i did get was the pre-mixed bag that seemed easy to squeeze and even advertised it on the bag, HOWEVER, after i got done writing the heart my hands were KILLING me and i still had all that to go. The original plan was to color in the baseball with the white...obviously i quickly changed my mind.

Alright we have our underwater pictures! I'm going to put a few up here but i'll put a lot up on the webshots site too!













^There is the stingray we saw!


























Well, this is the shark...the little round ^
head is poking out at the bottom. The
picture is so bad because I really was
freaked out....
[as a note...this is the first time i've done pictures on here so thats why they are so crazily placed haha]

2 comments:

Lauren Way said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Way said...

love the blog! The cake looks great!

~Lauren Brackeen