Friday, December 16, 2011

Mobile Monday Make Up

OK here are some pictures since Thanksgiving. Maybe this will help me remember to make time to do this every Monday. And yes, I know its Friday, but I have some free time right now so I'm jumpin the gun and goin' for it!

Someone had some chocolate pudding at GiGi's...

Attempt at making a handprint ornament...

The final product. And yes, we kept it and will hang it on the tree :)




At the ENT

I think she's going to make a great big sister :)

Shopping!

Lovin' some JELLO!

This is how we told everyone it was a GIRL!


My crave for pickles is at it again. Yes, this is at my desk at work.

Ava at her ENT appointment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I NEVER get tired of seeing pictures of sweet Ava!! Keep 'em coming! She is the cutest thing in the whole world....reminds me so much of her Mommy! :)

Can't wait to get to hold little Lexi, too! Life just keeps on getting better and better!!

Mom C