Monday, October 21, 2013

Mobile Monday!

 Mobile Monday!
It's been an exciting week in the Burris household. I really don't think there honestly ever really IS a dull moment. Keeps life exciting, right?


These girls LOVE to brush their teeth!

While Daddy was out of town this past weekend we took a girls trip to the Zoo!



Hooray for snack time!

Picnic lunch in the living room while it rained outside - watching Tangled!

I promise I really do dress the girls and comb their hair ... I know you can't tell from most of these pictures...

No really, I PROMISE I dress them normal.....

Guys camping trip weekend!

Sweet girls happy after school!

This girl cracks me up


Getting ready for Zoo Boo!



The only picture I took while we were there - Ava got to fly an airplane!

This next week will be pretty eventful as well - Wednesday my Mom is coming in town and the girls get some shots on Thursday. Now THAT will be a fun day. There is a 'Holiday Market' in downtown Memphis so you KNOW my Mom and I are checking it out this weekend :)

2 comments:

Lauren Way said...

I can't believe how big they are! :)
Ava has very long hair.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Mobile Mondays!! I love it! I especially like the one where they're holding hands!

Can't wait to be up there!!! I miss them so much!

-Mom xoxoxo