Friday, December 17, 2010

36 Weeks! (WHAT?!?)

Still a honeydew but feeling more and more like a watermelon ha! It's getting down to the last couple weeks! I cannot believe it. It has been so fun being pregnant though, I really have enjoyed it, but Ava...you may come any time. :)
---
Total Weight Lost/ Gained: 160. Over 30 lbs. Breath in, breath out.
Maternity Clothes: Wait I used to fit into size WHAT?!
Gender: A baby girl :)
Movement: Crazy active! She is now head down too. Seems to be most active around 11AM, 2-4 PM and then around 6 PM. We will see how this compares to when she gets here!
What I miss: Well being able to breath is what I miss most right now. Every time I lay down my lungs squish. Whew!
Sleep: Some good nights, some bad nights. Nothing seems to help 'more' or 'less' just depends on the night. The breathing part is making the nights harder though haha
Symptoms: (all the same) no swelling still, and the breathing part is semi new. Still haven't been rushing to the bathroom every 5 seconds yet...did I just jinx myself?
Cravings: eh nothing huge lately still. Grape juice is just amazing
Best Moment this week: Going to the doctor was fun, but I did kind of get my hopes up a little expecting for her to say "Oh feels like she might come a couple weeks early!!" but no, nothing like that happened ha.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and doing things like packing a hospital bag! Still have to install our carseats too so that will be fun!



This was a week or so ago so not quite the real 36 weeks but only pic I had :)


1 comment:

karen cavender said...

I cannot believe it is a month away now!! Sometimes I feel like I'm going to absolutely explode from the anticipation! Be ready for waterworks when I get to hold her for the first time....

You're doing great! Getting lots done, organizing all your things, staying healthy, checking off your "to do" list, ready for the next chapter in your life! The nursey looks amazing...Ava will love it! :)

She is a very lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents!!