Monday, June 27, 2011

DOUBLE DOSE Mobile Monday

Yep - totally forgot about MM last week. I am so sorry I have disappointed all 5 people of my fanbase :) Maybe it was worth waiting for twice the amount of pics this week?!



Sitting like a big girl in her high chair! Not too happy at the moment however...


yep, this is how she likes to sleep- she shoves things right up against her face. sorry american pediatric association...

lovin' the jumper!

helping daddy pack gifts!

she loves her baths!

hangin' with Poopaw!

ms. grumpy gills

hooray!




Like father like daughter, huh?

such a workaholic ... haha


part of her new tricks - she pushes up like a triangle on the floor. SO close to crawling!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh wow!! A lot of these I haven't seen! SOOO adorable!!! She is so entertaining with all her new "tricks" as he grows and develops! She is an absolute JOY to be around!!

Karen said...

Oh my goodness! What wonderful pictures!! I absolutely love all her new "tricks" she does as she is figuring out how to crawl! Glad Bethany got a picture of that! ha

Ava is an absolute JOY to be around!! You two are really doing a great job with her!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the pictures! She'll be walking before ya know it. Watch out!! ha
Aunt Sandy

Anonymous said...

Guess I'll have to comment by being "anonymous" since it doesn't seem to "save" my comments!!

Anyway, Great pictures!!! Especially love the one with the one finger in her mouth! ha! You two are certainly doing a great job as parents!!! She's such a happy girl!

-Mom C