Saturday, July 2, 2011

And she's off!

Today Ava CRAWLED! Yes 24 weeks and she's off! This afternoon Chad and I were both watching her play on her blanket and for the past couple weeks she has come SO close to crawling but just couldn't get everything in sync. Well today she did it - out of the corner of my eye I saw her take 2 'crawls' and I looked up at Chad to make sure I saw what I thought I saw and he was looking back at me with the same expression haha. She did it again and that's when Chad got out his phone to record...and of course she quit doing it as much but we still got a snip of it.
I cannot believe how quick she is growing up! We now have to baby-proof our house which is going to be exciting let me tell ya. Watch out world - here comes Ava Bean!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hooray!! You go, girl!! I have enjoyed watching her try and try and try....and now it's paid off! Doesn't seem even possible for her to be doing this yet. Didn't you just bring her home from the hospital last week??? ha