Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mobile...Wednesday?

Yes I know I am awful at posting- all these holidays keep throwing me off! So I welcome you to Mobile Wednesday - hopefully a one time occurance but knowing me, probably not...


*courtesy of ms. kalie killen*

*courtesy of ms. kalie killen*

*courtesy of ms. kalie killen*


this is during church while Ava had my phone :)


big girl bath ring!




4th of july cupcakes!

my best one!

we were going to go outside but it was rainy so the kitchen worked just fine


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mondays...Wednesdays...doesn't really matter as long as we get to see these sweet pictures!! She's growing so fast! Can't believe she's crawling now...and even swimming! ha ha ha LOVE her giraffe swimming suit!!

I have to sign this under "anonymous" since it keeps sticking my comments in with the Spam. Hmmmm....don't know why.

Keep 'em coming!!

Gigi :)

Lauren Way said...

cute pics + cute cupcakes!