Thursday, August 9, 2012

4 years down, many more to come!

It has been 4 years since Chad and I got married. Honestly, I feel like so much has happened in those 4 years and it has absolutely flown by, but seems like forever ago when we were first married. It's very hard to remember life without kids. Very hard. I know there was a lot of free time which is a word I don't even know the meaning to anymore. But I can not imagine life without this man by my side. He is one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I am so blessed to have him!
(**I'm just going to pick back up blogging again as if there wasn't a 3 month lapse and hope that no one noticed I was MIA for a while...**)

3 comments:

Lauren Way said...

Happy Anniversary!

bluedotmom said...

You were a just a little busy having a baby and adjusting to life...Carry on!

bluedotmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.