Monday, April 30, 2012

Mobile Monday!

Ok after this post I am not making any promises that Mobile Monday will continue EVERY Monday -- I will try my best to keep up with what I can but I will have a newborn and a toddler, and no sleep so we'll see.
New big girl booster seat for the dinner table! (ps - Mimi she LOVES that bunny rabbit. She carries it around everywhere!)
Trying to get ava to 'smile' - instead she said the word smile and apparently spit out some drool on her chin at the same time. 
Ava helping Daddy put together Lexi's dresser!

Ava had to come to work with me on my last day. She actually did REALLY well.
Hanging out at work! Sweet girl :)
This is how ava sleeps. Originally she's covered up with that pink blanket and the white 'blankies' are all up around her head. She's just a bit of a wiggle worm...
I know it's dark but we got some new Elmo pajamas on sale for $3!  
Lexi's dresser!
Lexi's crib!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Such cute pictures
-Aunt Chelsie