Monday, April 9, 2012

First Haircut

This weekend I went with Ava to get her first haircut. It was just getting out of control haha. I was really nervous because of how ... spirited she can be sometimes. But guess what? She was an angel! I sat down in the chair with her on my lap facing me. She was smiling and laughing the whole time. Held still for the girl and everything. After she finished she even clapped. She LOVED getting her hair blown dry - sat there and made "aww" noises the whole time. Guess we have a little diva ahead!
She didn't do much to it, just trimmed up the sides since they were about an inch and a half longer than the rest of her hair, and made it less "poofy". Here she is showing it off!
See how its just all even now? And see how thrilled Ava was to take this picture?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...first haircut! She's growing up so quickly!! But it really looks good! Hope the pigtails can still be made! ha

Gigi
:)