Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Free Weekend!

This past Wednesday Chad and Ava drove to Tupelo to meet Mimi and Poppy. Why? Ava was going to spend the week with the grandparents! We were going to pick her up Saturday. This gave us time to kind of get things ready for Lexi that we have been procrastinating on (talk about last minute, she comes NEXT WEEK). We cleaned a lot, rearranged some rooms, washed lots of laundry and baby items, etc. We are capable of doing this while Ava is around, it just takes about 3 times longer :)
Ava had a BLAST from what I heard. She got to go to the zoo on Friday and fed the giraffes! She rode the train and just had such a good time
That is the picture they sent me on their way home from the zoo. What a sweetie. I'm so thankful to have in-laws that take such great care of my girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she had a GREAT time!! Glad you got a lot done!!

Mom xoxo