Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update so far...

How Far Along: 9.5 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well my original wt was 128 and according to our scale here i've lost a pound now.
Maternity Clothes: Nothin' yet!
Gender: 10 weeks till we find out :)
Movement: just the movement of the ongoing gas - lovely, isn't it?
What I miss: Yesterday I realized I could eat sushi- and thats where we ate dinner so thank goodness that craving is over! I do miss my coffee / sodas still.
Sleep: Getting worse. Last night was the worst so far. I moved about every hour it seemed like. Couldn't get comfortable!
Symptoms: So far the nausea and fatigue are killin me. It seems to be getting worse. However, my acne has picked up and spread like a 13 year old so thats been fun. Oh yeah, and drooling - no one told me i'd be drooling more. Now THAT is attractive.
Cravings: Taco Bell is just ongoing, cheese, mostly salty stuff is just sounding great. Craving change daily...and sometimes hourly haha
Best Moment this week: Showing people our ultrasound pictures :)

What I am looking forward to: Out appointment this afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're uncomfortable sleeping? Just wait until your third trimester!! ha See you soon!
Aunt Sandy