Monday, September 20, 2010

23 Weeks. Wow.

                                            23 Weeks

Same things apply as last week as far as relating to the papaya. Here's the other email we get though:
Your uterus now extends about 1 ½ inches above your belly button, and your weight gain should be around 12 to 15 pounds. (sweet. i'm normal!)
Your baby is continuing to gain weight, but the next several weeks will be when he/she really begins to fill out. Lanugo, or the fine hair that covers your baby’s body, may darken at this point allowing it to be seen on an ultrasound. Your baby is also beginning to look more like it will at birth.

---------

Total Weight Lost/ Gained: 142. 14 pounds up.

Maternity Clothes: things are getting much, much tighter!
Gender: A baby girl :)
Movement: She seems to move quite a bit. Maybe this means she's going to be an active little thing? or maybe she is just cramped?
What I miss: Sleep. I don't think this answer will change much more ha.
Sleep: Had a total of about 3 nights straight where I slept pretty good! That streak is over though - last night was bad again. But hey, I'll take my 3 nights!
Symptoms: Fatigue, headaches, fast growing nails, baby brain, feeling hot, my hormones making me 'outspoken', big fingers, legs that are killing me, back that is killing me, not sleeping well, and could I complain any more?
Cravings: well mexican food is back on the 'like' list. Wednesday night I had a real craving though - sparkling grape juice. Yep. Chad went and picked some up and I believe he had one glass- maybe two....I had the rest :)
Best Moment this week: We were sitting in church yesterday and she started moving. Chad put his hand on my belly and just left it there to see if he could feel anything - then BAM- ava punched his hand haha It was the biggest one yet!
We also let her listen to Michael Buble and Coldplay this weekend- she seemed to love it. Well, either she loved it or she was moving around because it was way too loud and we were disturbing her ha!
What I'm looking forward to: her being here haha starting on the nursery will be fun!

4 comments:

Lauren Way said...

I think it's funny you craved some sparkling grape juice. :)

Cristy said...

and it was SO GOOD when i had it. best tasting stuff EVER

Sherry said...

Then you shall have sparkling grape juice when you come to my house!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Love the pics!!!! WOW! You have grown! January is getting closer!!!

(I'm "exclamation mark" happy)

Love ya!
Aunt Sandy