Wednesday, September 1, 2010

20 weeks - HALF WAY THERE!

Your Baby: Week 20


Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

*this is from our American Pregnancy Association email, and it is more accurate because at our last ultrasound we were closer to these numbers...* Your baby is about 7 ¾ inches long and weighs approximately 9 ounces.

------------------

How Far Along: 20 Weeks! Hard to believe I'm halfway there..but its taking FOREVER


Total Weight Lost/ Gained: up 7.5 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Needing to go out and get some maternity jeans because mine are getting tighter and tighter haha I love the bella band still though. thanks to all my giving friends I have SO MANY borrowed clothes- most of them are for the fall though so I'm holdin out!

Gender: A baby girl :)

Movement: YES! Finally :) I have felt her and its been about 3-7 times a day. Little flutters and like she is rolling over. It is just the coolest thing in the world!

What I miss: Sleeeeep

Sleep: what is that again?

Symptoms: Well thanks to my previous post you are now caught up on all symptoms. Fatigue, headaches, fast growing nails, baby brain, feeling hot, my hormones making me 'outspoken', and now my fingers are getting big haha

Cravings: all food.

Best Moment this week: just feeling her randomly. it just makes me stop and smile and put my hand on my belly.

What I'm looking forward to: more movements and Chad being able to feel them!

1 comment:

Chad said...

Ummmm excuse me, but you are 21 weeks now :)