Monday, October 18, 2010

27 Weeks

27 Weeks!

Still an Eggplant but I'm in my third trimester now!
Time is FLYING. I cannot believe it. It feels like yesterday that we were at week 10 and thought it was HUGE to be in double digits haha


Total Weight Lost/ Gained: 148. 20 pounds. Wow.


Maternity Clothes: Here and there. I'm going through EVERYTHING trying to see what will still be able to fit me for a while. Thank goodness for the styles of 'empire waistes' and 'baggy' shirts, its saving me a lot of money haha

Gender: A baby girl :)

Movement: I have now come to the conclusion that I will get no sleep once little Ava is here. She moves  all-the-time. I love it, but I have a feeling once she is here it won't be quite as sweet haha. She does love kicking my right ribs though.

What I miss: Sleep, clothes, my non-waddle steps haha

Sleep: Some good nights, some bad nights. Nothing seems to help 'more' or 'less' just depends on the night.

Symptoms: (all the same) Fatigue, headaches, fast growing nails, baby brain, feeling hot, my hormones making me 'outspoken', big fingers, legs that are killing me, back that is killing me, not sleeping well, and could I complain any more? (let me just make it clear however that I would endure all this and more and am loving it because I know this is DEFINITELY all worth it :)

Cravings: grape juice is so good.
Best Moment this week: Today. I passed my 3 hour glucose test AND when I got to work there was a surprise baby shower for me. So sweet :)

What I'm looking forward to: nursery!

1 comment:

karen cavender said...

Yay on passing the glucose test!! Woohoo! Straight from the docs office to the shower, eating more sugar. ha The shower was so fun! It's fun to surprise you! :)

Wow...third trimester, eh? Yes the time IS going quickly! I think you're doing great and you look SO cute being pregnant!!

Let me know if you need help with the nursery....or helping put away clothes....or anything at all!! Love you SOOO much!