Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mobile Monday

Yes I know it is Wednesday but it's because I've had this post ready since Monday I just haven't been able to add the pictures. What am I talking about? A new tradition!
Every Monday I am going to add pictures taken with our phone from the last week. I realized that I added a bunch taken with my camera, but NONE that are taken with our phones and usually thats the quickest thing to grab! SO be prepared for weekly phone pictures!

Since this is the first edition there will be SEVERAL (and this isn't even half of what all is on our phones haha)
Ava and I went on a walk and she LOVED the geese!


Ready for some cereal!

First try of cereal...not sure what to think ha

Eww cereal!...I want some more!

First trip to the Zoo! Ava loved the giraffes....

and the monkeys! That is her friend Blair that we went with.


I looked down halfway through the trip and Ava was OUT!

Easter Sunday! Our little bunny :)

Ava got a job at Best Buy
 

After the zoo trip - cooling off in the car

First pigtails!

One day Ava was fussy in the car and so I gave her a hommade toy -- tissue paper!




Hooray! Mobile Mondays have began!

2 comments:

Lauren Way said...

cute idea {& cute baby}!

Karen said...

LOVE, love, love the idea of Mobile Monday!! Hooray!! Wow, all of these pictures are so cute! I especially love the pigtails. And the Easter one. And the one in her carseat with her Unicorn. And the one of her sitting in the bumbo seat. And the one of her..... :)