Monday, May 23, 2011

Mobile Monday

Time for the 2nd week of Mobile Monday! I feel like I'm writing out a game show haha. We had a busy week with not a TON of pictures but here ya go!


That is a beanie baby that I had when I was 'little' haha. Ava LOVES it!

I had to go and lighten this quite a bit because it was early in the morning so thats why its all pixel-y but I just loved how she had her hand resting on her big ol belly.

Playing with Poppy!

Towel-head Ava. She loves it, can't you tell?

Asleep in the car with her favorite new toy - Occty from Aunt Chelsie and Uncle Brian!

This is just to show everyone how she loves sleeping with something touching her face. She was fussy until I put that book back there and she snuggled up with it and went straight to sleep. I also think its hilarious when she squints and looks like shes faking sleep haha

1 comment:

karen cavender said...

I am loving Mobile Mondays...even though it's now Thursday and I'm finally seeing these. ha

Looks like a great weekend!! Love all the pictures! I, too, especially love the really close close-up of Poppy and Ava. Good!