Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mobile Monday

I apologize for the late post but I completely forgot it was Monday since it was a holiday and I was off work haha! Happy Memorial Day to everyone :)



watching sesame street

watching the geese again!

Chad and I's date to SEC baseball
date night!



sitting like a big girl! oh goodness :)

take a close look at this...i still can't believe it




new bathrobe! actually we got it a long time ago, just first time wearing it haha

crazy hair after her bath- and her new semi-auburn outfit. a life is good 'tiger' set



more after bath crazy hair

Ava had been fussy all day - but she LOVED watching all the bachelorette guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the third time I've tried to post a comment. It won't let me post unless I sign up for a "blog" which I do not want to do. So I guess I won't be able to just comment on your posts unless I'm anonymous. Humpf.

Oh, by the way, I loved all the pictures! Yay for Mobile Mondays!! There were a few of these I hadn't seen yet!! :)

Your loving Mother,
Anonymous (tee hee)