Monday, August 9, 2010

2 Year Anniversary :)

2 years ago today I was walking down the isle to marry my best friend in the world. I was excited and couldn't WAIT to start our lives together. Now, 2 years later, I am even more in love with this man and I had no idea that was even possible. He makes me want to be a better person, he is hilarious and makes me laugh all the time, he is my best friend, he knows how to make me feel better, he is amazing and supportive, and I cannot WAIT to see him with our child because I know that he will be the best father.
Even though we have had our ups and downs the past 2 years I wouldn't trade a day of it and I cannot imagine my life without him anymore. I cherish each and every moment we spend together and I cannot wait for the next 60, 70, 80 years of our life together.






<>
Hm, definitely PREbaby


3 comments:

Chad said...

Hey I like this post!

karen cavender said...

Awwww....it seems like just yesterday when I got the phonecall in the middle of a restaurant, telling me you two were engaged! And look at you now!! PARENTS!!! It's been a wonderful two years with Chad joining our family...we love him like he was our own! I am constantly thanking God for bringing him into your life...and ours! I love you both so much!!

Lauren Way said...

Great pictures! Happy Anniversary!