Friday, August 13, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!

Well yesterday was the day we 'found out'.  I cannot describe how excited I was when we were driving over there. I kept saying things like " I can't wait!" and " I can't believe it!" etc, etc.  We went in to the room and our ultrasound tech Pam was so sweet. She showed us things like the belly, the head, the hands, and such which were SO COOL to see because the baby was so big compared to last time! She finally went underneath and saw the lines and there it was, "It's a GIRL"!  Ava Lynn Burris has now entered our family :)

She is a little over 7 inches long and almost 8 ounces right now. EVERYTHING is perfect and normal and healthy! The feeling you get watching her jump around on that machine is just the sweetest feeling. WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!

After we got finished we headed to Buy Buy Baby and picked out her first pink outfit. She's gotten several gender neutral things but this was her first GIRL item :)
<>
Her first pink outfit!
click on this one to get a bigger picture but it shows the bottom of her foot! 1 inch long!
Brain
Alien baby Ava ha. That's her looking right up at us and her big belly!

3 comments:

karen cavender said...

Whoopie Tie Yi Yo!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! January, hurry up and get here so I can hold little Ava Lynn!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit you bought for Ava, and cute pictures! She actually looks like a BABY! (duh) Well, for awhile there I just thought you were having fruit. But now it's a girl. : )
Love, Aunt Sandy

Lauren Way said...

Yay! I was so excited when I got your text! It was the first thing I saw when I turned my phone back on from our trip! Can't wait to meet little Ava!